Customer Satisfaction Index
To better serve you our customer, we have enrolled in a customer satisfaction survey program. You may receive a phone call after the work has been completed to give your feedback. This is not necessary but extremely helpful for us to understand what you love about us and how we can serve you better. Here are a few comments from our customer survey’s:
- “I give the customer service a 12 out of a scale of 1 to 10 for being friendly, professional, and helpful. They were way up there.”
- “The body shop does a very good job. They are very professional and courteous to the customer. They try to expedite their work that the customer is waiting on.”
- “I called the body shop a couple of times, and the person who answered was very nice and friendly. He explained everything to me. He made me feel very good.”
- “The customer service receives a 100 % for being friendly, professional, and helpful. They deserve way over a 10 on a scale of 1 to 10. I told my boss that they even brought my pickup home to me. I would recommend this shop to anybody. They were great!”
- “I was very satisfied with the body shop’s work. I would not hesitate to recommend their work to other people.”
- “Everything is wonderful. I would like to thank the body shop very much.”
- “If I ever need something done in the future, I will always return to the body shop. The people at the shop treated me perfectly. The people did a great job they were very professional in their work.”
- “We were happy with the work that the body shop did. If we ever need any more repairs done, we will go to this body shop.”
- “Would I take another vehicle to the body shop? Yes I would!”
- “The owners brought me home and brought my pickup to me. I have a lot of respect for them. “
- “The body shop did an excellent job. I was more than impressed. I will be going back to them from now on with any other repairs that I need for my car in the future.”
- “The time that it took to complete the repairs exceeded my expectations. I thought they would take longer. The body shop was faster than I expected them to be.”
10 Things to Know Before Having Your Vehicle Repaired
Helpful LinksDans Towing
2805 Riverside Parkway, Grand Junction, CO 81501 Glass Pros
2486 Commerce Blvd. Grand Junction, CO 81505 Colorado Customs
565 25 Road Grand Junction, CO 81506
We are part of the Dupont Performance Alliance. Click the link to see the many benefits of choosing a performance alliance member.
We are also a Better Business Bureau member. Click the link to see our company profile.
X Marks the Spot
Superior Body Shop, LLC
564 25 Road Grand Junction, CO 81505
We are located on 25 Road halfway between Hwy 6&50 and Patterson.
View larger map
Understanding The Repair Process
Before any work will be performed, our staff will assess the damage and write the estimate. After everything has been inspected we will explain which areas of your vehicle need repaired and answer any questions that you may have. If you are placing an insurance claim, your insurance adjuster may write you an estimate. That is the estimate needed to begin the repair process. In some cases your insurance company may not have local representation. Be sure to ask your claim handler if they will be sending someone to inspect your vehicle. Once you schedule the vehicle for repairs we will order all necessary parts.
When the vehicle is dropped off for repairs, our expert technicians will “blue print” your vehicle. This means they will disassemble your vehicle as needed to discover any hidden damages. While doing this, they will write a “supplement” of any additional damages or operations that may have been missed on the original estimate. We will then handle this with the insurance company (if applicable) to obtain an approval on those items. We will then order any additional parts needed and continue repairs.
Then all damaged parts are repaired or replaced. Next your vehicle will be prepped, masked, primed, sanded and sealed. Then our expert paint team refinishes your vehicle to factory specifications. It is then “baked” in our paint booth to ensure a full cure. After it has been painted it will then be reassembled. All panels will be fitted, aligned and finishing touches such as buffing and replacing emblems will then be done. Once this is finished, our technicians will test drive the vehicle. It will then be washed and have a final inspection performed for quality assurance before delivering the vehicle to you.